Choose a box and start typing. If it turns green, you got it right!
1. What are the results or effects of an action?
2. If you're spilling it or having it, this word means you have some gossip you're about to share
3. A fan. But like a super obsessed fan.
4. Attempt to persuade or coerce someone into doing something
5. A situation involving exposure to danger.
6. A colorless liquid produced by the natural fermentation of sugars and is the intoxicating constituent of wine, beer, spirits, and other drinks
7. A feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease
8. Something great, amazing, or exciting; the opposite of studying for a crucial exam you are dreading
9. Greatest of All Time; not to be mistaken for the animal who has a tendency to eat your homework